Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of this offer Agreement, the following terms are used:
- Acceptance — full and unconditional acceptance by the User of the terms of this Agreement-offer by formalization at least one order for gaming services of Performers on the Administrations Site.
- Performer – an individual who directly provides gaming services to Users.
- User – an individual who uses the Administrations Service for the purpose of ordering gaming services from Performers.
- Offer Agreement – this Agreement is concluded by the Parties in an offer and acceptance form without signing a separate written document.
- Service (Site) is owned by the Administration of a site in a network the Internet, located at: www.wowhunt.com.
- Parties — the Administration and the User together.
- Performers Services – gaming services provided by Performers in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Acceptance of Offer-Agreement
- The User who intends to use the Administrations Service is obliged to Accept this Agreement-offer.
- When Accepting the offer Agreement, the User confirms that he is a fully capable person who has reached the age of 18 years and does not have any restrictions for Accepting this offer Agreement. Acceptance of the offer Agreement is considered to be the execution of at least one order for the Performers gaming services on the Administrations Site.
- Acceptance of this offer Agreement under conditions or with reservations is not allowed.
- Acceptance of this offer Agreement is possible if the following conditions are met simultaneously:
Careful reading and Agreement of the User with all the terms of this Agreement-offer.
Subject of the Agreement
- In accordance with this Agreement, the Administration grants the User the right to use (License) to use the Service www.wowhunt.com for the purpose of placing orders for gaming services provided by Performers.
- Access to the Service is granted to the Licensee based on the fact that the User has the right to place an order for the following types of gaming services provided by Performers within the framework of the online game World of Warcraft:
- The User understands and agrees that all gaming services, requests for which can be sent by the User through the Service, are provided exclusively by the Performers. The Administration is not a performer of gaming services, but only an intermediary between the User and the Performers, acting as an Agent for and on behalf of the Performers.
- The User makes a payment when using the Service only in the case of ordering any services of Performers in the Service, and when such an order is made, the final recipient of funds (regardless of who the user initially pays to) is always the Performers, the Administration only takes an intermediary part in settlements between the Parties.
Procedure for Placing an Order for Performers Gaming Services
- To place an order for the game services of Performers, the User must perform the following actions:
Read the information posted on the Service, including information about the services offered by the Performers, their content and terms of service.If you have any questions about the content of the services provided by the Performers, the procedure for their provision or other issues, contact the Administration for clarification. After the User has received all the necessary information to ensure the Users free choice of Performers services, the User has the right to place an order for Performers services by selecting the necessary service and filling in all the required fields of the service order form (the User must provide information about their character, server, contact and other data). After placing an order, the Users order is assigned a unique number, after which the User must contact the operator of the Administration and get a link to pay for the services of Performers.
After registration and payment, information about the Users order will be transferred by the Administration to the Performers after which the service will be provided by Performers with all agreed terms.
Obligations Of The Parties
The Administration Undertakes to:
- Perform the obligations assumed under this Agreement in a timely and conscientious manner;
- Provide the User with the necessary information regarding the content of the services provided by the Performers, as well as the procedure for providing services;
- Provide technical support to the User in case of technical problems related to the use of the Service;
- Notify the User of all circumstances that may lead to the inability to provide services by the Performers, or to a delay in the provision of services;
- In the event of technical failures in the operation of the Service, to take all necessary measures to eliminate them;
- To observe the privacy mode of the information transferred to it by the User.
The User Agrees:
- Before you start using the Administration Service carefully familiarize each section of this Agreement-offer.
- Each time before making a new order for gaming services through the Service Administration, to check the current version of this Agreement-offer.
- To give the Administration consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Promptly notify the Administration of obstacles that may make it impossible to provide gaming services to the User, or make it difficult to provide them.
- The Parties have agreed that, in relation to payments made by the User, money is refunded in cases provided for by applicable law, including if the User initiates an Arbitration Dispute provided for in this Agreement and, following the results of the dispute, the Administration will decide in favor of the User.
- If the User refuses the paid service before the start of its provision, the Administration shall refund the funds to the User.
- In the event that the provision of services by the Performers has become impossible due to the actions of the User (failure to provide access, etc.), a refund to the User is not carried out.
- The User acknowledges that the Service, its interface and content (including but not limited to design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, music, sounds and other objects and their collections associated with the Service) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other rights that belong to the Administration or other legal rights holders.
- The User may not reproduce, copy, modify, destroy, process (including performing any translation or localization), sell, rent, publish, download, otherwise distribute the Service or its components, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source dode of the Service components that are software, as well as change the functionality of the Service without the prior written consent of the Administration.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement can be considered as a transfer of exclusive rights to the Service and/or its components to the User.
Technical Support for the User
- If the User has any technical or other problems related to the use of the Service, the User has the right to send a request regarding the problem. In this case, the Users question will be handled by the responsible employee of the Administrations technical support service.
- The Administration does not guarantee any specific terms for solving the Users problem, but the Administration undertakes to make every possible effort to resolve the Users problem as soon as possible.
- The relations of the Parties under this Agreement are governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, regardless of the location of each of the Parties.
- This Agreement is a license Agreement for providing access to the Service within the meaning of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and the relevant provisions of the law apply to it.
- Electronic document flow between the Parties under this Agreement has legal force equal to the legal force of ordinary written document flow, in particular, the Parties recognize document flow through Jivochat, Discord and Skype.
- The Parties have agreed that electronic document management is used by them in relation to any requests, approvals, comments, other communications of the Parties, as well as in relation to any notifications, claims, etc.
- This Agreement is concluded by the Parties in an offer and acceptance form without signing a separate written document.
- Electronic document management is legally valid only if the Parties exchange messages or documents through other communication channels previously communicated by the Parties to each other.
- If messages or documents are received through communication channels not previously communicated by the Parties to each other, the Party that received such messages or documents has the right to ignore them, in this case, the message or document is considered undelivered and not received by the Party.
- Each of the Parties is solely responsible for limiting the number of persons who have access to electronic communication channels. In case of loss of access to the electronic communication channel, the Party is obliged to immediately notify the other Party and is liable in the absence of such notification.
- Messages and documents sent via an electronic communication channel by one Party are considered received by the other Party on the day of their actual receipt, and the period for which depends on the time of receipt of the document by the Party begins to be calculated from the next day.
- Electronic messages and documents, in accordance with this Agreement, can be fully used to confirm concluded and completed transactions, legal relations of the Parties, including can be used as evidence in law enforcement agencies, arbitration courts, judicial authorities, when considering disputes on civil transactions, etc., as well as confirm their validity and legal force.
- For improper performance or non-performance of obligations under this Agreement, the Parties are liable in accordance with applicable law.
- Game services under this Agreement are provided directly by the Performers, the Administration does not directly provide services and is not responsible for them.
- The User understands that the Performers of gaming services provide services solely on their own behalf and are not in an employment relationship with the Administration, are not in any organizational or other dependence on the Administration, and are not in service or other subordination to the Administration.
- The User is aware and understands that the services provided by the Performers may be limited or prohibited by the rules of specific games, and in this case, the purchase of such services may entail the adoption by the administration of the game of liability measures against the User for violation of the rules of the game. In the event of such consequences, the Administration, as well as the Performers themselves, do not bear any responsibility for the possible losses of the User.
- Administration under no circumstances be liable for any indirect or incidental damages (including lost profits, damages resulting from loss of data) caused in connection with use of the Service or inability of its use, including in case of refusal of
- Service or other interruption in the use of the Service, even if the Administration warned or pointed the possibility of such damages.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Service is provided on an «as is» basis. The Administration does not provide any guarantees regarding the consequences of using the Service or the interaction of the Service with other software.
- The Service or its elements may be partially or completely unavailable from time to time due to preventive or other technical works that ensure the normal functioning of the Service. In this case, the Administration is not obligated to notify Users and/or responsible for their failure to receive information.
- The Administration does not provide guarantees that the Service may be suitable for specific purposes of use. The User acknowledges and agrees that the result of using the Service may not meet the Users expectations.
- The Service may contain links to other sites on the Internet (third party websites). These third parties and their content are not checked by the Administration for compliance with certain requirements (accuracy, completeness, legality, etc.). The Administration is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites that the User accesses using the services, including any opinions or statements expressed on third-party sites, advertising, etc., as well as for the availability of such sites or content and the consequences of their use by the User.
- A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, or any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Service does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Administration, except as expressly indicated in the Service.
- The Parties shall not be liable for full or partial non-performance of obligations under this Agreement due to force majeure circumstances that arose against the will of the Parties and that cannot be foreseen or prevented, namely: earthquake, flood, other natural disasters, war, civil war, epidemic, pandemic, blockade, embargo, strike, adoption by public authorities of acts that prevent the performance of the Agreement.
- A Сertificate issued by a local authority is sufficient proof of the existence and duration of force majeure.
- The Party that does not perform its obligations due to force majeure circumstances must notify the other Party within ten calendar days of the obstacle and its impact on the performance of obligations under the Agreement.
The Procedure for Amendment and Termination of the Agreement
- This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment of its Acceptance.
- This Agreement is concluded by the Parties for an indefinite period.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either Party by notifying the other party 5 (five) days prior to the date of termination of the Agreement.
- In respect of unfulfilled obligations, this Agreement shall remain in force until such obligations are fully fulfilled.
- The Administration has the right at any time to unilaterally make changes (additions) to any of the terms of this Agreement by publishing updated terms of this Agreement on the Site. The user must independently track changes made to the Agreement and get acquainted with them in a timely manner.
- In case of disagreement with the changes (additions) made by the Administration to this Agreement, the User is obliged to terminate this Agreement by sending the appropriate notification to the Administration. If the User did not refuse to use the Service (did not terminate the Agreement) or did not notify the Administration of such refusal, it is considered that the User agreed to the changes in full and assumed obligations to comply with them.
- Any and all disputes arising between the Parties, disputes shall be resolved through negotiations.
- The Parties have agreed that the claim (pre-trial) procedure for settlement of disputes arising as a result of the performance of this Agreement is mandatory for them.
- The Parties agreed that the deadline for response to the claim within 30 calendar days.
- In the event of a legal dispute, the dispute is subject to transfer for consideration to the court at the location of the Administration.
The Arbitration of Disputes Between the User and the Performers
- If there are disagreements between the User and the Performers regarding the service provided by the Performers, if it is impossible to resolve the differences through negotiations, the User has the right to contact the Administration in connection with the dispute that has arisen.
- The Administration, after receiving a complaint about the actions of the Performers, has the right to decide to independently review the dispute, or refuse to resolve the dispute and recommend that the Parties resolve the dispute directly in accordance with the procedure provided for by current legislation, including in court.
- In order to make a decision regarding a complaint received from the User, the Administration has the right to check the quality of services provided by the Performers to the User, using all possible mechanisms, including requesting documents, screenshots and any information about the progress of services from each of the Parties.
- When conducting the check, the Administration has the right to take measures aimed at the peaceful settlement of the dispute between the Parties.
- During verification, the Administration has the right to transmit to each of the Parties to the dispute documents, arguments and explanations of the other Party.
- If the Administration decides to resolve the dispute independently, the Administration is entitled to take the position of the Performer or User as a result of the verification, depending on whether each of the Parties fulfilled their obligations during the provision of services. In case of disagreement with the decision made by the Administration, the Parties must settle the dispute in accordance with the procedure provided for by current legislation, including in court.
- When deciding on the outcome of the dispute in favor of the User, the User may be prompted to either re-provision of services by the Performers (corrective services) or a refund (fully or partially depending on Administration decision).
- The Parties agreed that in all other matters that are not provided for in this Agreement, the rules of current legislation will apply.
- This Agreement contains the entire scope of Agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, which cancel and invalidate all other obligations or representations that may have been accepted or made by the Parties orally or in writing prior to the conclusion of this Agreement.
- Each of the Parties is obliged to notify the other party in a timely manner about changes in their details, and bears the risk occurrences of losses as a result of such failure to notify. Notification of change of details a Party shall be sent by registered letter with presenting confirmation by the adress of the other Party specified in the details of the Parties.